Tube Mounts - 500 Series
Low cost isolators that provide high load carrying capacity, compact size and stability
500 Series mounts are low cost isolators that provide high load carrying capacity, compact size and stability. These mounts are perfect for isolating truck, bus and marine engines.
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Steel Tube|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 7 sizes with 31 load ratings to 1,780 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°C to +180°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.
CAUTION: Not suitable for skid steer loaders.
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Truck, Tractor and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 500 Mount
- 505 Performance
- 506 Performance
- 507 Performance
- 508 Performance
- 510 Performance
- 512 Performance
- 516 Performance
- Snubbing Washers
- Ordering Information
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.