Engineering Support: System Design and Analysis
Engineering and Analytic Capabilities
Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry engineering capabilities are the best in the industry. As a value-added engineered solutions partner we work closely with our customers to provide the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions to their vibration isolation or noise attenuation problems.
Using the latest in computer-aided engineering and design technology we perform the static and dynamic test analysis required to support each isolation solution. Effective and reliable performance is designed into each new installation and is a trademark of Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry products.
Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry continues to develop and test a wide range of resilient materials, structural elements, and manufacturing processes that insure uniform performance over a wide range of temperature and environmental operating conditions.
- Structured design/development methodology (ISO-9001, TS 16949)
- Engineering involvement with customer through all phases:
- Analysis of current system, industry benchmarking
- Definition of product requirements, system and component
- Modeling & analysis, system and component
- Prototype development:
- Tooling & Manufacturing, Materials & Processes
- Component testing & validation, Performance & Reliability
- System performance measurement•Production release and phase-in
- System Analysis – Vibration, Shock, Dynamic Response
- BarrySoft (in-house code), Pro/MECHANICA Motion, Working Model
- Matlab, LabView
- CAD Modeling
- Pro/E, UniGraphics•
- Component Analysis
- ARPACK – Implicit, static and dynamic, non-linear FEA for large displacement with contact
- ABAQUS: Standard & Explicit – commercial non-linear FEA code suitable for modeling elastomer components
- Pro/MECHANICA Structure – linear FEA
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.