Engineering Support: System Design and Analysis
Engineering and Analytic Capabilities
Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry engineering capabilities are the best in the industry. As a value-added engineered solutions partner we work closely with our customers to provide the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions to their vibration isolation or noise attenuation problems.
Using the latest in computer-aided engineering and design technology we perform the static and dynamic test analysis required to support each isolation solution. Effective and reliable performance is designed into each new installation and is a trademark of Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry products.
Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry continues to develop and test a wide range of resilient materials, structural elements, and manufacturing processes that insure uniform performance over a wide range of temperature and environmental operating conditions.
- Structured design/development methodology (ISO-9001, TS 16949)
- Engineering involvement with customer through all phases:
- Analysis of current system, industry benchmarking
- Definition of product requirements, system and component
- Modeling & analysis, system and component
- Prototype development:
- Tooling & Manufacturing, Materials & Processes
- Component testing & validation, Performance & Reliability
- System performance measurement•Production release and phase-in
- System Analysis – Vibration, Shock, Dynamic Response
- BarrySoft (in-house code), Pro/MECHANICA Motion, Working Model
- Matlab, LabView
- CAD Modeling
- Pro/E, UniGraphics•
- Component Analysis
- ARPACK – Implicit, static and dynamic, non-linear FEA for large displacement with contact
- ABAQUS: Standard & Explicit – commercial non-linear FEA code suitable for modeling elastomer components
- Pro/MECHANICA Structure – linear FEA