General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website Hutchinsonai.com
Welcome to the website www.hutchinsonai.com. By connecting to the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted without limitation or reservation these General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy and cookies policy click here. Please note that if you visit other websites of the Hutchinson group, different general terms and conditions and policies concerning personal data protection apply to these websites. It is recommended that you carefully read their legal notices.
Company publishing the Website (referred to herein as the “Company”):
HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY, iNC.
Head Office: 82 South Street, Hopinkton, Massachusetts, USA
Company type: Corporation
Registered capital: 1.000 dollars
Trade and Companies Register: 3213329
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: 508-431-8150
Technical design and development of the internet site:
A privately held Domestic Limited Liability Company, whose head office is located at 74 Main St., Raymond, NH 03077, USA listed in the 7336 SIC Code
Phone number : 1-603-600-8838
A privately held company registered in the United States, whose head office is located at 504 Lavaca Street, Suite 1000, Austin, TX 78701 listed in the 7371 SIC Code
Phone number : 1-877-973-6446
The companies within group Hutchinson have their own legal existence and independent legal status. The Company publishing this Website belongs to the group Hutchinson. The terms “Hutchinson” and “Hutchinson group” are sometimes used in this Website for convenience where references are generally made to HUTCHINSON S.A. (the holding company) and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Likewise, the words “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to the Company or any company of the Hutchinson group in general or to those who work for them. These expressions are also used where no useful purpose is served by identifying the particular company or companies. It cannot be inferred from these expressions that HUTCHINSON S.A. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates are involved in the business and management of any other company of Hutchinson group.
- Information About Activities
This Website presents information concerning certain activities of the Company and the Hutchinson group. The Company may modify the information contained in this Website at any time and without prior notice. This information is provided as general information without any guarantees that it is fit for any specific purpose.
- Intellectual Property
3.1 Principle. All information or documents (text, animated or static images, databases, sounds, photographs, know-how or cited products) stored in the Website as well as all elements created for the Website and its general structure are either the property of the Company or the companies within the Hutchinson group or are subject to rights to use, duplicate or communicate to the public that have been granted to such.
This information, documents and items are subject to laws protecting copyright insofar as they have been made available to the public via this Website. No license or any right other than to view the Website has been granted to any party with regard to intellectual property rights.
Duplication of Website documents is authorized solely as information for personal and private usage. Any duplication or usage of copies made for other purposes is formally prohibited and subject to prior and formal authorization by the Company. In all cases, authorized duplication of information stored in this Website must cite the source and make adequate references as to proprietary.
- Distinguishing Marks. Unless otherwise stipulated, company names, logotypes, products and brands quoted on the Website are the property of the Company or the companies within the Hutchinson group or are subject to rights to use, duplicate or represent/communicate to the public that have been granted to such. You may not use them without prior written authorization from the Company.
- Your Undertakings
4.1 Each visitor of the Website providing information grants the Company all transferable rights concerning said information and authorizes the Company to make use of such. Information provided by visitors shall be deemed not confidential. However, the information provided is personal data as defined by applicable law, which means we undertake to process said information in accordance with our Privacy and cookies policy which applies to this Website.
4.2 Each visitor of this Website also certifies that he or she complies with these measures and current laws and in particular:
- Has the ability and means required to access the Website and use it.
- Has verified that the IT configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in full working order.
- Grants the Company and partners where applicable a right to use the information provided (other than data of a personal nature).
- In the free comment areas, you agree to write objective comments that are never excessive or insulting, excluding any data considered sensitive (for example racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, etc.).
- Must keep confidential and is consequently liable for the use and security of access codes and passwords that the Company may send you to access specific sections. The Company reserves the right to suspend your access to the Website in the event of fraudulent use or attempts at fraudulent use of said access.
- Hypertext Links
- Activation of links. The Company formally declines any liability as to the content of websites to which it provides links. Said links are offered to users of this Website as a service. Please consult the general terms and conditions and the Personal data and cookies charter for the websites in order to understand their practice. The decision to use links is made solely by the Website users. We may modify or delete a link on this Website at any moment.
- Link authorization. If you wish to create a hypertext link to this Website, you must obtain prior written authorization from the Company using the contact details provided at the end of this document.
- Formal Notice
6.1 The information (“Information”) available on this www (World Wide Web) server is provided in good faith. This Information is considered correct when it is published on the Website. However, the Company neither represents nor guarantees that the Information is comprehensive or accurate. You bear all the risks arising from your reliance on the Information. The Information is provided on the condition that you or any other person receiving it can determine its interest for a specific purpose before use. Under no circumstances will the Company accept liability for injury arising from reliance on the said Information, its use or use of a product to which it refers. The Information shall not be deemed a recommendation to use information, products, procedures, equipment or formulae contravening a patent, copyright or registered trade mark. The Company declines any explicit or implicit liability in the event that use of the Information contravenes a patent, copyright or registered trade mark.
The Company and all directly or indirectly owned subsidiaries or affiliates and any company within the Hutchinson group categorically rejects any interpretation which may assimilate the content of its websites to purchase offers or incitements to acquire shares or other listed or unlisted negotiable securities. No explicit or implicit guarantee is given regarding the commercial nature of the Information provided or its suitability for a given purpose as well as the products to which said Information refers to. Under no circumstances does the Company undertake to update or correct the Information disseminated on the Internet or on its web servers. Similarly, the Company reserves the right to amend or correct the content of its Website at any time without prior notification.
6.2. The Company does not guarantee, without this list being exhaustive, that the website operates without interruption and that the servers which provide access to it and / or the third-party sites for which hypertext links appear do not contain viruses.
Updates of terms and conditions of use of the Website and applicable law
The Website Editor can update the Website Terms and conditions of use at any time. Consequently, the User is invited to regularly refer to the latest Terms and conditions of use in force available on the Website.
If one or more provisions of the Terms and conditions of use prove not to be applicable or prohibited by virtue of a public order regulation, the other unaffected provisions of the Terms and conditions of use will remain applicable to the User to the extent permitted by this regulation.
The Terms and conditions of use are subject to law of the State of Delaware (USA) and come under the jurisdiction of the competent of the State of Delaware (USA).
You may direct all questions concerning conditions of use of the Website by e-mail at the following address [email protected] by using the contact form present in the website or by post to the following address: 82 South St, Hopkinton MA. 01748
Photos and videos credits:
- Hutchinson AI
All photos and video on this site are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission from the copyright holder.