Cylindrical Stud Vibration Mounts - Double Stud, Stud Insert, Bumpers
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation. Double Stud (male/male), Stud/Insert (male/female), Bumpers (male stud only)
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation. Barry Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications. Available in 3 styles: (1) Double stud, (2) Bumpers, (3) Stud/Insert.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-28 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene and Natural Rubber|
|[Standard Materials]||Low carbon steel|
- Load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to +82ºC and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºC to 82ºC.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Pumps, Relays & Control Panels
Benefits & Features
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- Double Stud
- A21 Performance
- A22 Performance
- A23 Performance
- A32 Performance
- A34 Performance
- A43 Performance
- G05 Performance
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance