Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - B-Mount Series
Barry B-Mounts provide shock and vibration isolation for avionic equipment in high performance aircraft.
All-attitude, highly damped mounts for protection of equipment from vibration, shock during steady-state acceleration. Barry B-Mounts provide shock and vibration isolation for avionic equipment in high performance aircraft. They feature low resonant transmissibility and isolate high frequency vibration without snubbing during high "g" maneuvers.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-30 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||3.0 Max|
|[Resilient Element]||Friction-damped spring|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
- B21/22 = 4 ratings to 3 lbs. per mount
- B43/44 = 5 ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- B64 = 4 ratings to 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature range -85ºF to +250ºF (-65ºC to +120ºC).
- Meets strength, corrosion resistance and environmental requirements of MIL-E-5272, MIL-E-5400 and MIL-STD-810.
- Avionics in High Performance Aircraft
- Electronics in Transportable Shelters
- Mobile Ground Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Continuous isolation even under loads of
up to 5g's
- Interchangeable with MIL size counterparts
- Low resonant transmissibility
- Metal spring with friction damping
- All-attitude mounting
- Aluminum or stainless steel outer cup and core
- Fail safe construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Load Ratings
- B21 Performance
- B22 Performance
- B43 Performance
- B44 Performance
- B64 Performance
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.