Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - T-Mount Series
General purpose, all-attitude isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment.
General purpose, all-attitude isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment. Barry T-Mounts are general purpose isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment in any attitude. They are ideally suited for applications requiring high frequency vibration isolation with low resonant amplification.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 max.|
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP Silicone|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
|[Weight]||T22 = 1.1 oz
T-44 = 2.8 oz
T64 = 6.0 oz.
- T22 = 4 ratings to 5 lbs. per mount
- T44 = 3 ratings to 20 lbs. per mount
- T64 = 3 ratings to 80 lbs. per mount
- T94 = 2 ratings to 150 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone exceeds the temperature requirements of MIL-E-5400 (-67ºF to +300ºF or -55ºC to +150ºC) operational and (-100ºF to +300ºF or -75ºC to +150ºC) storage.
- Meets MIL-E-5400 requirements for resistance to ozone, humidity, salt spray and fungus.
- Meets MIL-S-901 lightweight Grade B Navy high impact shock test requirements.
- Shipboard Electronics
- Missile Electronics
- Racking Systems
- Aircraft & Mobile Applications
- Avionics & Electronics
Benefits & Features
- Provides efficient vibration isolation at frequencies above 40 hertz
- Increased equipment reliability and extended component life
- All attitude isolators
- Meets crash safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30g 11 millisecond half-sine pulse shock)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Isolates under sustained loadings of up to 5g's
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.