Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - T-Mount Series
General purpose, all-attitude isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment.
General purpose, all-attitude isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment. Barry T-Mounts are general purpose isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment in any attitude. They are ideally suited for applications requiring high frequency vibration isolation with low resonant amplification.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 max.|
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP Silicone|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
|[Weight]||T22 = 1.1 oz
T-44 = 2.8 oz
T64 = 6.0 oz.
- T22 = 4 ratings to 5 lbs. per mount
- T44 = 3 ratings to 20 lbs. per mount
- T64 = 3 ratings to 80 lbs. per mount
- T94 = 2 ratings to 150 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone exceeds the temperature requirements of MIL-E-5400 (-67ºF to +300ºF or -55ºC to +150ºC) operational and (-100ºF to +300ºF or -75ºC to +150ºC) storage.
- Meets MIL-E-5400 requirements for resistance to ozone, humidity, salt spray and fungus.
- Meets MIL-S-901 lightweight Grade B Navy high impact shock test requirements.
- Shipboard Electronics
- Missile Electronics
- Racking Systems
- Aircraft & Mobile Applications
- Avionics & Electronics
Benefits & Features
- Provides efficient vibration isolation at frequencies above 40 hertz
- Increased equipment reliability and extended component life
- All attitude isolators
- Meets crash safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30g 11 millisecond half-sine pulse shock)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Isolates under sustained loadings of up to 5g's
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance