All Elastomer Vibration Isolators - Ball Mount Series
Barry Ball Mount Series Isolators are miniature, low-cost isolators
Barry Ball Mount Series Isolators are miniature, low-cost isolators that provide medium natural frequency vibration isolation for precision equipment, electronics and office equipment.
|[Natural Frequency]||10-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10 (Neoprene)/4.0 (Silicone)|
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene or Hi-damp Silicone|
|[Weight]||See Load Range Table|
- Series 7110 = 3 load ratings to 2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 275 = 5 load ratings to 3.2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 302 and 372 = 4 load ratings to 9 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºF to +180ºF (-40ºC to +83ºC) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Electromechanical Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Other Precision Applications
Benefits & Features
- Provide low frequency vibration isolation
- Effective noise isolators
- Will not bottom out under light shock loadings
- All elastomer isolators
- Fail-safe when installed with ordinary nuts & washers
- Wide load range ratings
- Offer a wide variety of installation options
Special Options Available
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.