Tube Mounts - Nanomount Series
Simple, compact, and rugged vibration isolators are ideal for lightweight applications and small payloads.
Simple, compact, and rugged vibration isolators are ideal for lightweight applications and small payloads. Recommended for installations where packaging space is at a premium. Protects electronic equipment such as control modules, sensors, monitors, and displays from the damaging effects of shock and vibration. Low profile design for ease of packaging in small installations.
|[Natural Frequency]||20-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||N/A|
|[Resilient Element]||Natural Rubber, Neoprene|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 2 Series with 20 load ratings to 64 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene Operating Temperature Range: -20° F to +180° F (-30 C to +82° C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural rubber Operating Temperature Range : -40° F to +180° F (-40 C to +82° C).
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
- General purpose compact isolator design
- Control Modules
- Electronic Equipment
- Small Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Highly Economical in cost and size
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:2
- Available in natural rubber and neoprene - other materials also available for special environments
- Snap-lock feature holds the mount together and prevents separation during assembly/installation
- All-attitude mounting capability allows the Nanomount™ to be installed in any orientation
- Integral bonded washers eliminate the need for separate washers and reduce component count
- Performance and durability in a low profile geometry and fail-safe construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance