Tube Mounts - Nanomount Series
Simple, compact, and rugged vibration isolators are ideal for lightweight applications and small payloads.
Simple, compact, and rugged vibration isolators are ideal for lightweight applications and small payloads. Recommended for installations where packaging space is at a premium. Protects electronic equipment such as control modules, sensors, monitors, and displays from the damaging effects of shock and vibration. Low profile design for ease of packaging in small installations.
|[Natural Frequency]||20-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||N/A|
|[Resilient Element]||Natural Rubber, Neoprene|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 2 Series with 20 load ratings to 64 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene Operating Temperature Range: -20° F to +180° F (-30 C to +82° C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural rubber Operating Temperature Range : -40° F to +180° F (-40 C to +82° C).
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
- General purpose compact isolator design
- Control Modules
- Electronic Equipment
- Small Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Highly Economical in cost and size
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:2
- Available in natural rubber and neoprene - other materials also available for special environments
- Snap-lock feature holds the mount together and prevents separation during assembly/installation
- All-attitude mounting capability allows the Nanomount™ to be installed in any orientation
- Integral bonded washers eliminate the need for separate washers and reduce component count
- Performance and durability in a low profile geometry and fail-safe construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.