Tube Mounts: 44000 Series
Rugged, low profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection.
Rugged, low profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection. Recommended for use with off-road equipment, trucks, construction machinery and power generation equipment. Available in a full range of load ratings and sizes.
|[Natural Frequency]||8-18 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Steel Tube|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 5 sizes with 25 load ratings to 4,560 lbs. per isolator
- -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural rubber has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Truck, Tractor and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Uses the same installation hardware as the 22000 Series mounts
- Symmetrical design prevents installation error
- Axial-to-Radial stiffness 4:1
- Available in Neoprene or Natural Rubber for most environments
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- 44000 Mount
- 44001 Performance
- 44002 Performance
- 44003 Performance
- 44004 Performance
- 44005 Performance
- Technical Specifications
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.