Metal and Mesh Isolators - MET-L-FLEX Bushings
Barry MET-L-FLEX Bushings are used wherever environmental conditions could damage or destroy conventional elastomeric bushings.
All metal bushings provide excellent vibration and shock protection under adverse environmental conditions. Barry MET-L-FLEX Bushings are used wherever environmental conditions could damage or destroy conventional elastomeric bushings. They are used in the assembly and interconnection of mounting and Structural elements.
|[Natural Frequency]||230 Hertz Vertical|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||55|
|[Resilient Element]||Metal Mesh|
|[Standard Materials]||Stainless Steel|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- Not Applicable
- Operating temperature ranges of -130°F to +500°F (-90°C to +260°C).
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, extreme temperatures, salt water and sand.
- Shipboard, Marine and Vehicle
- Fans & Blowers
- Aerospace & Military Applications
- Motor/Generator Sets
Benefits & Features
- Isolators are not effected by oil, dust water, ozone or atmospheric pressure
- Excellent vibration isolation
- Rapid elimination of shock without damaging rebound
- No distortion set under sustained loads
- Wide temperature range
- Metal mesh construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 0.8:1
- Non-linear spring rate
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance