Metal and Mesh Isolators - 9300 Mount Series
Barry 9300 Series isolators are versatile, double acting mountings for installation with electronic & electromechanical equipment.
Barry 9300 Series isolators are versatile, double acting mountings for installation with electronic & electromechanical equipment requiring protection against the vibration and shock encountered in airborne operations.
|[Natural Frequency]||12-15 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max.|
|[Resilient Element]||Springs & Metal Mesh|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum Housing|
|[Weight]||1.25 oz. to 4.75 oz.|
- 9300 Series = 17 load ratings to 16 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -130°F to +375°F (-90°C to +190°C).
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
- Airborne electronics
- Ideal for use in applications where attitude
of equipment in operation may vary, such as missiles
Benefits & Features
- Isolators are not effected by oil, dust, water, ozone atmospheric pressure or temperature
- Ideal for center of gravity type suspensions
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Rugged, reliable construction
- All attitude isolators
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance