Metal and Mesh Isolators - 1200 Series
Small, lightweight unit isolators for airborne, vehicular and industrial applications.
Small, lightweight unit isolators for airborne, vehicular and industrial applications. The high damping and nonlinear characteristics of MET-L-FLEX load carrying element and limiter pads in the all metal 1201 and 1202 Series Isolators assure controlled shock and vibration isolation protection for mounted equipment.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||3.0-4.0|
|[Resilient Element]||Metal Mesh|
|[Weight]||1201 = 1.5 oz.
1202 = 4.2 oz.
- 1201 Series = 3 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- 1202 Series = 4 load ratings to 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -130°F to +375°F.
- Applicable to military standards.
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
- Electronic, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Devices
- Vehicular Mounted Equipment
- Industrial & Military Packaging
- Shipboard Electronics
- Communications Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Isolators are not effected by oil, dust water, ozone or atmospheric pressure
- High damping characteristics
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance