Machinery Mounts - Elastomer Spring Series
Elastomer Springs can be used in applications requiring exceptionally high energy storage in a small area.
When compared to other types of springs, Barry Elastomer Springs have proven to be the safest, most efficient and reliable compression material for punching, stamping and drawing dies. Elastomer Springs can be used in other applications requiring exceptionally high energy storage in a small area. Since Barry Controls introduced elastomer springs, a steadily increasing number of metal fabricators in the aircraft, automobile, appliance and electronics industries are making use of their specific advantages which are: higher loads, increased durability, better performance, freedom from maintenance and a very long life.
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||N/A|
- Load range up to 15,000 lbs
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +85°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents, salt spray and ozone.
- Punching Dies
- Stamping Dies
- Drawing Dies
Benefits & Features
- Quieter and safer operation than steel
- Eliminates die damage caused by shattered springs
- Longer stroke at same load
- All elastomer isolators
- Very slight pressure set
- Minimal wear through abrasion
- Excellent resistance to oil and ozone
Special Options Available