Low Profile Vibration Isolation Mounts - E21/E22 Series
E-Mounts are ideal for isolation where random vibration environments occur, such as in military or commercial aircraft applications.
Low-profile, all-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection. Barry E Series Mounts are designed for optimum shock and vibration isolation of lightweight electronic equipment, where space is a concern. E-Mounts are ideal for isolation where random vibration environments occur, such as in military or commercial aircraft applications.
|[Natural Frequency]||25-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max.|
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP™ Silicone|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum w/Zinc plated core|
|[Weight]||E21 = 0.023 lbs.
E22 = .045 lbs.
- 3 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone operating temperature range is -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC) and storage temperature range is -100ºF to +300ºF (-75ºC to +150ºC). Elastomer is fungus and ozone resistant and meets environmental requirements of MIL-E-5400.
- Equipment in Commercial or Military
- Missile Electronics
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Random Vibration Environments
Benefits & Features
- Survives a 30g, 11 millisecond shock input at rated load
- Lightweight, low-profile, all-attitude isolators
- Available as standard plate type (E21) or optional cup type (E22)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Sturdy, reliable construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.