Low Profile Vibration Isolation Mounts - E21/E22 Series
E-Mounts are ideal for isolation where random vibration environments occur, such as in military or commercial aircraft applications.
Low-profile, all-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection. Barry E Series Mounts are designed for optimum shock and vibration isolation of lightweight electronic equipment, where space is a concern. E-Mounts are ideal for isolation where random vibration environments occur, such as in military or commercial aircraft applications.
|[Natural Frequency]||25-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max.|
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP™ Silicone|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum w/Zinc plated core|
|[Weight]||E21 = 0.023 lbs.
E22 = .045 lbs.
- 3 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone operating temperature range is -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC) and storage temperature range is -100ºF to +300ºF (-75ºC to +150ºC). Elastomer is fungus and ozone resistant and meets environmental requirements of MIL-E-5400.
- Equipment in Commercial or Military
- Missile Electronics
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Random Vibration Environments
Benefits & Features
- Survives a 30g, 11 millisecond shock input at rated load
- Lightweight, low-profile, all-attitude isolators
- Available as standard plate type (E21) or optional cup type (E22)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Sturdy, reliable construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance