High Deflection Shock & Vibration Isolation Mounts -VHC Series
Barry VHC-Series mounts are special purpose, mid-frequency isolators designed to protect sensitive equipment when high level shock and vibration inputs are expected.
High deflection shock and vibration isolators for medium-weight sensitive equipment. Barry VHC-Series mounts are special purpose, mid-frequency isolators designed to protect sensitive equipment when high level shock and vibration inputs are expected. Typical applications include electronic equipment installed in mobile equipment subjected to off-road environments.
|[Natural Frequency]||12-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||5 Max (Barry LT Compound)
10.0 Max (Neoprene)
|[Resilient Element]||Barry LT Compound or Neoprene|
|[Standard Materials]||Steel (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)|
- 4 load ratings to 145 lbs. per mount
- Barry LT (low-temperature) Compound, which is ideal for military applications, operates between -67°F and +180°F (-55°C to +82°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +180°C) and resists oil and ozone.
- Ground Vehicle Electronics
- Shipboard Equipment
- Shipping Containers
- Equipment Installed in Transportable Shelters
Benefits & Features
- Large deflection capacity provides superior shock attenuation
- Can be used as stabilizers for tall equipment packages
- Maximum loads apply when mount will be subjected to an 18" freefall. Larger loads can be accommodated for less severe shock inputs.
- Buckling design
- Steel construction
- Compression to shear stiffness ratio 2:1
- Designed to carry static loads in the axial direction, but can accommodate dynamic inputs in the radial direction
- Attenuates 18" freefall shock input to approximately 12g's
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.