High Deflection Vibration Isolation Mounts -VHC Series
Barry VHC-Series mounts are special purpose, mid-frequency isolators designed to protect sensitive equipment when high level shock and vibration inputs are expected.
High deflection shock and vibration isolators for medium-weight sensitive equipment. Barry VHC-Series mounts are special purpose, mid-frequency isolators designed to protect sensitive equipment when high level shock and vibration inputs are expected. Typical applications include electronic equipment installed in mobile equipment subjected to off-road environments.
|[Natural Frequency]||12-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||5 Max (Barry LT Compound)
10.0 Max (Neoprene)
|[Resilient Element]||Barry LT Compound or Neoprene|
|[Standard Materials]||Steel (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)|
- 4 load ratings to 145 lbs. per mount
- Barry LT (low-temperature) Compound, which is ideal for military applications, operates between -67°F and +180°F (-55°C to +82°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +180°C) and resists oil and ozone.
- Ground Vehicle Electronics
- Shipboard Equipment
- Shipping Containers
- Equipment Installed in Transportable Shelters
Benefits & Features
- Large deflection capacity provides superior shock attenuation
- Can be used as stabilizers for tall equipment packages
- Maximum loads apply when mount will be subjected to an 18" freefall. Larger loads can be accommodated for less severe shock inputs.
- Buckling design
- Steel construction
- Compression to shear stiffness ratio 2:1
- Designed to carry static loads in the axial direction, but can accommodate dynamic inputs in the radial direction
- Attenuates 18" freefall shock input to approximately 12g's
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance