High Deflection Vibration Isolation Mounts - TTB Series
Barry TTB Mounts are mid-frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity, designed to give both shock and vibration isolation protection.
Mid-frequency, low profile, high deflection mounts for protection from severe vibration and shock. Barry TTB Mounts are mid-frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity, designed to give both shock and vibration isolation protection. The standard Neoprene version is for applications where temperature
|[Natural Frequency]||25-35 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10 Max (neoprene)
4.0 Max HI-DAMP™ version
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene, Silicone for HI-DAMP™ version|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)|
- 3 load ratings to 30 lbs. per mount
- HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Shipping Containers
- Airborne Electronics & Racking
- Shipboard Equipment
- Mobile Mounted Equipment
- Other applications where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
Benefits & Features
- Attenuates a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock to 10g's
- Attenuates a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine crash safety shock to 16g's
- Available in Silicone or Neoprene
- Axial to radial stiffness of 2.3:1
- Mid frequency isolation
- Aluminum construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.