High Deflection Vibration Isolation Mounts - TTA Series
The TT-A mount is a mid frequency isolator which combines a low profile and large deflection capability in order to provide both shock and vibration protection.
Mid-frequency, high deflection mounts for protection from severe vibration and shock. The TT-A mount is a mid frequency isolator which combines a low profile and large deflection capability in order to provide both shock and vibration protection. The TT-A is ideal for applications where high amplitude vibration inputs are expected or where large shock deflections are needed.
|[Natural Frequency]||12-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10 Max (neoprene)
4.0 Max HI-DAMP™ version
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene, Silicone for HI-DAMP™ version|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum (Restraining Strap Phosphor Bronze)|
- 3 load ratings to 15 lbs. per mount
- HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Electronics for Rotary Wing and Propeller Driven Aircraft
- Mobile Ground Equipment
- Other applications where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
Benefits & Features
- Attenuates a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock to 6g's
- Survives a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine crash safety shock
- Lightweight & durable
- Available in Silicone or Neoprene
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Mid frequency isolation
- Aluminum construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance