High Deflection Shock & Vibration Isolation Mounts - TTA Series
The TTA mount is a mid frequency isolator which combines a low profile and large deflection capability in order to provide both shock and vibration protection.
Mid-frequency, high deflection mounts for protection from severe vibration and shock. The TTA mount is a mid frequency isolator which combines a low profile and large deflection capability in order to provide both shock and vibration protection. The TTA is ideal for applications where high amplitude vibration inputs are expected or where large shock deflections are needed.
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]
|10 Max (neoprene)
4.0 Max HI-DAMP™ version
|Neoprene, Silicone for HI-DAMP™ version
|Aluminum (Restraining Strap Phosphor Bronze)
- 3 load ratings to 15 lbs. per mount
- HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Electronics for Rotary Wing and Propeller Driven Aircraft
- Mobile Ground Equipment
- Other applications where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
Benefits & Features
- Attenuates a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock to 6g's
- Survives a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine crash safety shock
- Lightweight & durable
- Available in Silicone or Neoprene
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Mid frequency isolation
- Aluminum construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.