Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - L-Mount Series
Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation.
Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry L-Mounts increase equipment reliability and extend component-life by providing isolation for frequencies as low as 10 Hertz and exhibiting low transmissibility at resonance (below 2.5) with .060" double amplitude vibratory input.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-10 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||2.5|
|[Resilient Element]||Friction-damped spring|
|[Weight]||L21 = 0.031 lbs.
L22 = 0.031 lbs.
- L21/L22 = 7 load ranges from .35 - 4 lbs. per mount
- L44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 10 lbs. per mount
- L64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +250ºF (-55ºC to +120ºC).
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MIL-C-172C.
- L44 and L64 isolators are known as "MS" (Military Standard) mounts and appear on QPL's.
- Avionic equipment in propeller driven aircraft
- Sensitive instrumentation and medical equipment
- Stationary applications where cost effective, low frequency isolation is required
Benefits & Features
- Isolation performance maintained in attitudes up to 10º from the horizontal
- Low ratio of horizontal and vertical stiffness which holds transmissibility in rocking modes to unusually low magnitudes
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
- Marking of mounts with military designations available on special order
- Aluminum construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 4:1
- For base mounting only
- Fail safe construction
- Load Ranges
- L21 Performance
- L22 Performance
- L44 Performance
- L64 Performance
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance