Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - L-Mount Series
Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation.
Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry L-Mounts increase equipment reliability and extend component-life by providing isolation for frequencies as low as 10 Hertz and exhibiting low transmissibility at resonance (below 2.5) with .060" double amplitude vibratory input.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-10 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||2.5|
|[Resilient Element]||Friction-damped spring|
|[Weight]||L21 = 0.031 lbs.
L22 = 0.031 lbs.
- L21/L22 = 7 load ranges from .35 - 4 lbs. per mount
- L44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 10 lbs. per mount
- L64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +250ºF (-55ºC to +120ºC).
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MIL-C-172C.
- L44 and L64 isolators are known as "MS" (Military Standard) mounts and appear on QPL's.
- Avionic equipment in propeller driven aircraft
- Sensitive instrumentation and medical equipment
- Stationary applications where cost effective, low frequency isolation is required
Benefits & Features
- Isolation performance maintained in attitudes up to 10º from the horizontal
- Low ratio of horizontal and vertical stiffness which holds transmissibility in rocking modes to unusually low magnitudes
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
- Marking of mounts with military designations available on special order
- Aluminum construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 4:1
- For base mounting only
- Fail safe construction
- Load Ranges
- L21 Performance
- L22 Performance
- L44 Performance
- L64 Performance
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.