All Elastomer Vibration Isolators - W Series Ring & Bushing Mounts
Versatile, low cost elastomeric isolators protect against shock and vibration and reduce structure borne noise.
Versatile, low cost elastomeric isolators protect against shock and vibration and reduce structure borne noise. Barry Ring & Bushing isolators consist of an elastomeric ring and elastomeric bushing and are designed to be directly incorporated into the structural components of the equipment to be mounted. Any number of these isolators can be installed in parallel for greater load capacity and may be stacked in series when greater deflection capacity is required.
|[Natural Frequency]||See tables|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10:1|
|[Resilient Element]||Natural Rubber|
|[Weight]||All parts weigh less than 1 oz. / WB6 = 3.37 oz.|
- WR1/WB1 = 4 load ratings to 12 lbs. per isolator
- WR3/WB3 = 4 load ratings to 35 lbs. per isolator
- WR4/WB4 = 4 load ratings to 75 lbs. per isolator
- WR6/WB6 = 4 load ratings to 350 lbs. per isolator
- Natural rubber elastomer is compatible with most industrial and commercial environments and has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C).
- Office Machines
- Fans & Blowers
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronics Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Highly efficient noise reduction
- Also absorbs vibration and shock perpendicular
to mounting axis
- WB4 bushings have radial fingers on one surface only to act as rebound (shock absorbing) members
- Can be installed in parallel or series for greater load capacity
- Ribbed protrusions act as load bearing members
- Available in four stiffnesses (-030, -040, -050 and -060)
- Designed for base mounting
- Rings & Bushing Mounts
- WR-1 Performance
- WB-1 Performance
- WR-3 Performance
- WB-3 Performance
- WR-4 Performance
- WB-4 Performance
- WR-6 Performance
- WB-6 Performance
Special Options Available
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.