Tube Mounts - HR Series
Vibration mounts for effective isolation of small to medium sized diesel engines.
Vibration mounts for effective isolation of small to medium sized diesel engines. Barry HR Series mounts are best suited for isolation of diesel engines with five or less cylinders for on or off-highway applications. The standard neoprene elastomer provides resistance to oils and most solvents. Other elastomers are available, consult factory for more information.
|[Natural Frequency]||10-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Steel and sintered metal|
|[Weight]||7 oz (25453) 9 oz (25641)|
- 2 sizes and 5 stiffness from 25-400 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +93°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Small to Medium Diesel Engines
- Recreational/Off Road Vehicles
- Form and Construction Equipment
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Built-in rebound protection
- Excellent performance even with difficult to isolate five, three, two or even single cylinder engines
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Wide load range
- Axial to radial stiffness of 6:1
- Low stiffness in roll mode
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- HR Mount
- 25453 Performance
- 25641 Performance
- Snubbing Washers
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.