Tube Mounts - 500SL Series
Rugged, versatile isolator utilizes elastomer-in-shear for low frequency vibration and in compression for impact shock.
Rugged, versatile isolator utilizes elastomer-in-shear for low frequency vibration and in compression for impact shock. Barry 500SL Series mounts are best suited for applications that require a low vertical natural frequency in conjunction with impact shock protection and superior structure borne noise attenuation.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-18 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Cold-rolled steel|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 558SL = 2 load ratings to 250 lbs. per mount
- 562SL = 2 load ratings to 520 lbs. per mount
- 566SL = 2 load ratings to 1,800 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°C to +180°C (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Truck, Tractor and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:2.5
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 500SL Mount
- 558SL Performance
- 562SL Performance
- 566SL Performance
- Snubbing Washers
- Ordering Information
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance