Tube Mounts - 500SL Series
Rugged, versatile isolator utilizes elastomer-in-shear for low frequency vibration and in compression for impact shock.
Rugged, versatile isolator utilizes elastomer-in-shear for low frequency vibration and in compression for impact shock. Barry 500SL Series mounts are best suited for applications that require a low vertical natural frequency in conjunction with impact shock protection and superior structure borne noise attenuation.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-18 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Cold-rolled steel|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 558SL = 2 load ratings to 250 lbs. per mount
- 562SL = 2 load ratings to 520 lbs. per mount
- 566SL = 2 load ratings to 1,800 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°C to +180°C (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Truck, Tractor and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
Benefits & Features
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:2.5
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 500SL Mount
- 558SL Performance
- 562SL Performance
- 566SL Performance
- Snubbing Washers
- Ordering Information
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.