Metal and Mesh Isolators - Cablemount Series
Rugged, all metal cable type isolators offer excellent shock and vibration protection in hostile environments.
Rugged, all metal cable type isolators offer excellent shock and vibration protection in hostile environments. Cablemounts are designed to perform efficiently without material or performance degradation in extremely hostile environments. They are operational under wide extremes of temperature ranges and resist chemicals, oils and abrasives.
|[Natural Frequency]||10-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||3.5|
|[Resilient Element]||Stainless steel cable|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum mounting bars|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 7 styles to accommodate up to 1,500 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -400°F to +700°F (-240°C to +370°C).
- Applicable to military standards of MIL-STD-167 (vibration), MIL-S-901 (shock) and MIL-E-16400
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
- Shipboard navigational, fire control and communications equipment
- On/Off Road Vehicles
- Motor/Generator Sets
- Extreme temperature environments, such as engine compartments
Benefits & Features
- Performs efficiently without material degradation in hostile environments
- Ideal for use in high temperature and/or under corrosive conditions
- Many custom versions are available. Consult factory for more information
- All-attitude mounting
- Fail-safe design
- Available in a wide range of sizes and load ranges for most applications
- High damping
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance