Metal and Mesh Isolators - Cablemount Series
Rugged, all metal cable type isolators offer excellent shock and vibration protection in hostile environments.
Rugged, all metal cable type isolators offer excellent shock and vibration protection in hostile environments. Cablemounts are designed to perform efficiently without material or performance degradation in extremely hostile environments. They are operational under wide extremes of temperature ranges and resist chemicals, oils and abrasives.
|[Natural Frequency]||10-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||3.5|
|[Resilient Element]||Stainless steel cable|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum mounting bars|
|[Weight]||See dimensional drawings|
- 7 styles to accommodate up to 1,500 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -400°F to +700°F (-240°C to +370°C).
- Applicable to military standards of MIL-STD-167 (vibration), MIL-S-901 (shock) and MIL-E-16400
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
- Shipboard navigational, fire control and communications equipment
- On/Off Road Vehicles
- Motor/Generator Sets
- Extreme temperature environments, such as engine compartments
Benefits & Features
- Performs efficiently without material degradation in hostile environments
- Ideal for use in high temperature and/or under corrosive conditions
- Many custom versions are available. Consult factory for more information
- All-attitude mounting
- Fail-safe design
- Available in a wide range of sizes and load ranges for most applications
- High damping
- CM00628 (Ø 0.062" cable)
- CM00938 (Ø 3/32" cable)
- CM01258 (Ø 0.125" cable)
- CM01878 (Ø 0.187 cable)
- CM02508 (Ø 0.250" cable)
- CM03756 (Ø 0.375" cable, 6 loops)
- CM03758 (Ø 0.375" cable, 8 loops)
- CM05006 (Ø 0.500" cable, 6 loops)
- CM05008 (Ø 0.500" cable, 8 loops)
- CM06258 (Ø 0.625" cable)
- CM08758 (Ø 0.875" cable)
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.