Machinery Mounts – Neoprene Pad Series
An economical solution to general shock, vibration and noise problems in a variety of applications.
An economical solution to general shock, vibration and noise problems in a variety of applications. Barry Neoprene Pads are designed for use as a general purpose shock, vibration and noise attenuator or where the advantages of elastomeric characteristics are required but a specific type of isolator has not been called out.
|[Natural Frequency]||20-35 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
- Provides drift resistance up to 50 psi
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +93°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Drill Presses
- Printing Equipment
- Sanders and Saws
- Work Benches
Benefits & Features
- Protects industrial equipment from damage caused by extended shock, noise and vibration exposure
- Easily installed or relocated
- Can be used in a broad range of applications where moderate shock vibration and noise reduction is required
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications
- No tools, bolting or adhesives required for installation
- Neoprene isolator
- Pads can be easily cut to smaller sizes
- US Navy approved for Distributed Isolation Materials in construction of ships & submarines
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.