Machinery Mounts - Industrial Machinery Mounts
Barry Industrial Machinery Mounts are for use under heavy industrial machinery for shock, vibration and/or structure borne noise control.
Low-frequency elastomeric compression mounts for industrial machinery. Barry Industrial Machinery Mounts are for use under heavy industrial machinery for shock, vibration and/or structure borne noise control. Barry Machinery Mounts provide efficient isolation for machine speeds as low as 750 rpm.
|[Natural Frequency]||8-18 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Cold Rolled Steel|
|[Weight]||Series 661 = 2 lbs.
Series 670 = 2 lbs.
Series 297 = 3 lbs.
- 297 Series = 4 ratings to 4,400 lbs. per mount
- 661 Series = 4 ratings to 700 lbs. per mount
- 670 Series = 3 ratings to 1,500 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +93°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Heavy Industrial Equipment, Machinery
- Motors, Pumps and Generators
Benefits & Features
- Protects industrial equipment from damage caused by extended shock, noise and vibration exposure
- Extends machinery life
- Wide load range available
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Ideal for heavy industrial machinery
- For all types of industrial machinery
- Cold-rolled steel construction
- Provides efficient isolation for speeds as low as 750 rpm.
- Compressive to shear stiffness of 5:1
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance