Machinery Mounts - Industrial Machinery Mounts
Barry Industrial Machinery Mounts are for use under heavy industrial machinery for shock, vibration and/or structure borne noise control.
Low-frequency elastomeric compression mounts for industrial machinery. Barry Industrial Machinery Mounts are for use under heavy industrial machinery for shock, vibration and/or structure borne noise control. Barry Machinery Mounts provide efficient isolation for machine speeds as low as 750 rpm.
|[Natural Frequency]||8-18 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Cold Rolled Steel|
|[Weight]||Series 661 = 2 lbs.
Series 670 = 2 lbs.
Series 297 = 3 lbs.
- 297 Series = 4 ratings to 4,400 lbs. per mount
- 661 Series = 4 ratings to 700 lbs. per mount
- 670 Series = 3 ratings to 1,500 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +93°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Heavy Industrial Equipment, Machinery
- Motors, Pumps and Generators
Benefits & Features
- Protects industrial equipment from damage caused by extended shock, noise and vibration exposure
- Extends machinery life
- Wide load range available
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Ideal for heavy industrial machinery
- For all types of industrial machinery
- Cold-rolled steel construction
- Provides efficient isolation for speeds as low as 750 rpm.
- Compressive to shear stiffness of 5:1
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.