Machinery Mounts - 990/915 Mount Series
990 and 915 mounts are for applications under light to medium weight industrial machinery.
990 and 915 mounts are for applications under light to medium weight industrial machinery requiring noise, shock and vibration isolation and are ideal for applications where structure-borne noise and sounding board effects must be minimized.
|[Natural Frequency]||10 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Resilient Element]||Natural Rubber (Standard)|
|[Standard Materials]||Zinc - Plated Cold Rolled Steel|
- 990 = 7 sizes with load rating from 1.8 - 30 lbs. per isolator
- 915 = 6 sizes with load rating from 15 - 200 lbs. per isolator
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C).
- Optional Neoprene elastomer is available for resistance to ozone and/or oil environments and has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C).
- Phonographic Equipment
- Light motors (Fractional HP)
- Optical Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps
Benefits & Features
- Reduce installation costs
- No special foundations required
- Isolate shock & vibration and reduce structure-borne noise
- Minimize sounding board effects
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Captive, fail-safe design
- Natural rubber elements
- Meet MIL standards
- Eyelet reinforced mounting holes
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.