Machinery Mounts - 990/915 Mount Series
990 and 915 mounts are for applications under light to medium weight industrial machinery.
990 and 915 mounts are for applications under light to medium weight industrial machinery requiring noise, shock and vibration isolation and are ideal for applications where structure-borne noise and sounding board effects must be minimized.
|[Natural Frequency]||10 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Resilient Element]||Natural Rubber (Standard)|
|[Standard Materials]||Zinc - Plated Cold Rolled Steel|
- 990 = 7 sizes with load rating from 1.8 - 30 lbs. per isolator
- 915 = 6 sizes with load rating from 15 - 200 lbs. per isolator
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C).
- Optional Neoprene elastomer is available for resistance to ozone and/or oil environments and has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C).
- Phonographic Equipment
- Light motors (Fractional HP)
- Optical Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps
Benefits & Features
- Reduce installation costs
- No special foundations required
- Isolate shock & vibration and reduce structure-borne noise
- Minimize sounding board effects
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Captive, fail-safe design
- Natural rubber elements
- Meet MIL standards
- Eyelet reinforced mounting holes
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance