Machinery Vibration Isolation Mounts - 633A Series
Barry 633A Series Mounts are medium weight mounts normally used for vertically applied loads to prevent transmission of noise and vibration caused by rotation of imbalanced equipment.
Low-profile, low frequency elastomeric noise and vibration isolators for medium weight industrial equipment. Barry 633A Series Mounts are medium weight mounts normally used for vertically applied loads to prevent transmission of noise and vibration caused by rotation of imbalanced equipment (i.e. generators, blowers, pumps, etc...).
|[Natural Frequency]||8 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Standard Materials]||Cold Rolled Steel or Stainless Steel|
|[Weight]||633A-60 and 130 = 7 oz.
633A-200 and 260 = 16 oz.
- 5 load ratings up to 260 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Stainless Steel version is corrosion resistant for marine applications.
- Industrial equipment, tools and machinery
- Pumps & blowers
- HVAC equipment
Benefits & Features
- Effectively interrupts noise transmission paths to prevent sounding board amplification
- Extends machinery life
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Provides up to 90% isolation efficiency at 1,500 rpm (25 Hz)
- Effectively isolate disturbing frequencies as low as 900 rpm (15 Hz)
- Cold-rolled steel construction
- Optional stainless steel version available upon request for highly corrosive and marine applications.
- Elastomer in sheer design
- Compressive to shear stiffness of 2.5:1
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.