Low Profile Vibration Isolation Mounts - 6300/6550 Series
Barry 6300/6550 Series Mounts are designed for use either as an integral mount or isolation system for light to medium weight electronic equipment.
Small, low-profile, all-attitude elastomeric mounts for vibration and shock protection. Barry 6300/6550 Series Mounts are designed for use either as an integral mount or isolation system for light to medium weight electronic equipment. Available in Neoprene or HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) for MIL specifications.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max. (Silicone)
10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
|[Resilient Element]||Silicone or Neoprene|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
|[Weight]||6300 = 1.0 oz
6550 = 1.0 oz.
- 6300 = 4 load ratings to 11 lbs. per mount
- 6550 = 4 load ratings to 18 lbs. per mount
- The silicone used in our HI-DAMP™ mounts is ideal for applications requiring greater damping, extreme temperature service and resistance to fungus and ozone. Operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +83°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Airborne Electronics and Racking
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Electronic Chassis
- Electric Motors
Benefits & Features
- Compact size minimizes required mounting space
- Mounting permitted at any angle
- Fail-safe design captivates equipment even if elastomer is destroyed
- All attitude
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Compact, low-profile design
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.