Low Profile Vibration Isolation Mounts - 6300/6550 Series
Barry 6300/6550 Series Mounts are designed for use either as an integral mount or isolation system for light to medium weight electronic equipment.
Small, low-profile, all-attitude elastomeric mounts for vibration and shock protection. Barry 6300/6550 Series Mounts are designed for use either as an integral mount or isolation system for light to medium weight electronic equipment. Available in Neoprene or HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) for MIL specifications.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max. (Silicone)
10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
|[Resilient Element]||Silicone or Neoprene|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
|[Weight]||6300 = 1.0 oz
6550 = 1.0 oz.
- 6300 = 4 load ratings to 11 lbs. per mount
- 6550 = 4 load ratings to 18 lbs. per mount
- The silicone used in our HI-DAMP™ mounts is ideal for applications requiring greater damping, extreme temperature service and resistance to fungus and ozone. Operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +83°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Airborne Electronics and Racking
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Electronic Chassis
- Electric Motors
Benefits & Features
- Compact size minimizes required mounting space
- Mounting permitted at any angle
- Fail-safe design captivates equipment even if elastomer is destroyed
- All attitude
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Compact, low-profile design
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance