Low Profile Shock and Vibration Mounts - 5200 Series
Barry 5200 Series Mounts are for applications where protection is required from shock, vibration or noise.
Versatile All-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection. Barry 5200 Series Mounts are for applications where protection is required from shock, vibration or noise. The fail-safe, low profile construction of 5200 Series Isolators are ideal for use where space is at a minimum.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max. (Silicone)
10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP™ Silicone, Neoprene or Natural Rubber|
|[Standard Materials]||Zinc Plated Steel|
|[Weight]||5200 = 2.5 oz.
5200H = 3.5 oz
- 4 load ratings to 50 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone Version meets shock & vibration requirements of MIL-E-5400 with an operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
- Neoprene version is available for use where temperature extremes are not encountered, but resistance to oil or ozone is required. Operational temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +83°C).
- Airborne Electronics and Racking
- Ground Transportation Applications
- Severe Random Vibration Environments
- Electric Motors
Benefits & Features
- Isolator provides effective vibration isolation in any attitude
- Fail-safe design captivates the mounted equipment even if the elastomeric elements should be destroyed
- All-attitude mounting with rugged, fail-safe construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:0.6
- Low profile mounts
- Wide range of load ratings for both stationary and mobile environments
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance