Low Profile Shock and Vibration Mounts - 5200 Series
Barry 5200 Series Mounts are for applications where protection is required from shock, vibration or noise.
Versatile All-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection. Barry 5200 Series Mounts are for applications where protection is required from shock, vibration or noise. The fail-safe, low profile construction of 5200 Series Isolators are ideal for use where space is at a minimum.
|[Natural Frequency]||15-40 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max. (Silicone)
10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP™ Silicone, Neoprene or Natural Rubber|
|[Standard Materials]||Zinc Plated Steel|
|[Weight]||5200 = 2.5 oz.
5200H = 3.5 oz
- 4 load ratings to 50 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone Version meets shock & vibration requirements of MIL-E-5400 with an operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
- Neoprene version is available for use where temperature extremes are not encountered, but resistance to oil or ozone is required. Operational temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +83°C).
- Airborne Electronics and Racking
- Ground Transportation Applications
- Severe Random Vibration Environments
- Electric Motors
Benefits & Features
- Isolator provides effective vibration isolation in any attitude
- Fail-safe design captivates the mounted equipment even if the elastomeric elements should be destroyed
- All-attitude mounting with rugged, fail-safe construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:0.6
- Low profile mounts
- Wide range of load ratings for both stationary and mobile environments
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.