High Deflection Vibration Isolation Mounts - ME Series
An effective isolation solution for installations where instrumentation is subjected to rugged environmental conditions.
An effective isolation solution for installations where instrumentation is subjected to rugged environmental conditions. ME Series Mounts are low frequency, free standing isolators which are environmentally resistant and operate over a wide temperature range. They are for use in isolating delicate instrumentation in mobile, military or office equipment applications.
|[Natural Frequency]||12-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10 Max|
|[Weight]||ME-100 = 0.2 oz.
ME-500 = 0.5 oz.
- ME-100 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- ME-500 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C).
- Resistant to oil, most solvents and ozone.
- Butyl and Barry LT available on special order where high damping and extended temperature performance characteristics are required.
- Militarized Computer Installations
- Vehicular Mounted Equipment
- Lightweight Electrical Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Can be used in tandem for extended deflection capability
- Compact, low-profile design
- Available in two sizes
- High deflection capability and compact size for light loads
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio 2:1
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance