High Deflection Vibration Isolation Mounts - ME Series
An effective isolation solution for installations where instrumentation is subjected to rugged environmental conditions.
An effective isolation solution for installations where instrumentation is subjected to rugged environmental conditions. ME Series Mounts are low frequency, free standing isolators which are environmentally resistant and operate over a wide temperature range. They are for use in isolating delicate instrumentation in mobile, military or office equipment applications.
|[Natural Frequency]||12-20 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||10 Max|
|[Weight]||ME-100 = 0.2 oz.
ME-500 = 0.5 oz.
- ME-100 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- ME-500 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C).
- Resistant to oil, most solvents and ozone.
- Butyl and Barry LT available on special order where high damping and extended temperature performance characteristics are required.
- Militarized Computer Installations
- Vehicular Mounted Equipment
- Lightweight Electrical Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Can be used in tandem for extended deflection capability
- Compact, low-profile design
- Available in two sizes
- High deflection capability and compact size for light loads
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio 2:1
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.