High Deflection Vibration Isolation Mounts - HTTA Series
Barry HTTA-Series Mounts are low frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity to provide both vibration and shock protection.
Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for high level shock and vibration isolation. Barry HTTA-Series Mounts are low frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity to provide both Vibration and shock protection. They are designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-810C for mounting electronic equipment in helicopter environments.
|[Natural Frequency]||10-13 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4.0 Max|
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP™ Silicone|
|[Standard Materials]||Aluminum (Restraining Strap Phosphor Bronze)|
- 3 load ratings from 5-20 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is fungus and ozone resistant.
- Mounting equipment in helicopter environments (meets MIL-STD-810C requirements)
- Other applications where a large deflection capacity is required
Benefits & Features
- Will not degrade in performance when subjected to a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock input
- Will not fail under a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock input
- Fungus and ozone resistant
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance