Cylindrical Stud Vibration Mounts - GO5 (male/male) Series
These Hutchinson Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear.
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation. These Hutchinson Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-28 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene and Natural Rubber|
|[Standard Materials]||Low carbon steel|
- Load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +93°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30°C to 70°C.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Pumps, Relays & Control Panels
Benefits & Features
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance