Cylindrical Stud Vibration Mounts - GO5 (male/male) Series
These Hutchinson Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear.
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation. These Hutchinson Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-28 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||8:1|
|[Resilient Element]||Neoprene and Natural Rubber|
|[Standard Materials]||Low carbon steel|
- Load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +93°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30°C to 70°C.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Pumps, Relays & Control Panels
Benefits & Features
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.