Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - S-Mount Series
Barry S-Mounts are air-damped isolators designed to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation for sensitive commercial and military airborne equipment.
Low-frequency variable air-damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry S-Mounts are air-damped isolators and are designed to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation for sensitive commercial and military airborne equipment. S-Mounts are particularly effective at isolating low level vibration.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-10 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||3.5 max. at sea level
Approx. 4.3 at 50,000 feet
|[Resilient Element]||Air-damped spring|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
- S22 = 6 load ratings from .3 - 3 lbs. per mount
- S44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 9 lbs. per mount
- S64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 25 lbs. per mount
- Silicone Air Chambers and Snubbers have operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Mounts meet all applicable standards of MIL-C-172 and are fungus and oil resistant.
- Military & Commercial Airborne Equipment
- Computers and Storage Devices
- Optical Devices & Instrumentation
- Clinical Diagnostic Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Up to 90% isolation efficiency with inputs as low as 40 Hz.
- Variable air-damping provides increasing isolation efficiency in high-frequency regions, even when input excursions become small
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance