Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - S-Mount Series
Barry S-Mounts are air-damped isolators designed to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation for sensitive commercial and military airborne equipment.
Low-frequency variable air-damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry S-Mounts are air-damped isolators and are designed to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation for sensitive commercial and military airborne equipment. S-Mounts are particularly effective at isolating low level vibration.
|[Natural Frequency]||7-10 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||3.5 max. at sea level
Approx. 4.3 at 50,000 feet
|[Resilient Element]||Air-damped spring|
|[Standard Materials]||Varies with model|
- S22 = 6 load ratings from .3 - 3 lbs. per mount
- S44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 9 lbs. per mount
- S64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 25 lbs. per mount
- Silicone Air Chambers and Snubbers have operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Mounts meet all applicable standards of MIL-C-172 and are fungus and oil resistant.
- Military & Commercial Airborne Equipment
- Computers and Storage Devices
- Optical Devices & Instrumentation
- Clinical Diagnostic Equipment
Benefits & Features
- Up to 90% isolation efficiency with inputs as low as 40 Hz.
- Variable air-damping provides increasing isolation efficiency in high-frequency regions, even when input excursions become small
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.