Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - H-Mount Series
Low-frequency, friction damped mounts for high level vibration isolation and shock protection in rotary wing aircraft.
Low-frequency, friction damped mounts for high level vibration isolation and shock protection in rotary wing aircraft. Barry H-Mounts are ideally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant.
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]
|H44 = 1.63 oz
H64 = 3.56 oz.
- H44 = 7 ratings from .25 - 10 lbs. per mount
- H64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +250ºF (-55ºC to +120ºC).
- Designed for the rotary wing vibration requirements of MIL-STD-810B.
- Performs in attitudes up to 10º from horizontal.
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MiL-C-172C.
- Avionic equipment in propeller driven aircraft
- Equipment in environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
Benefits & Features
- Ideally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high-amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant
- Increased equipment reliability and extended component life
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio of 4:1
- Friction damped spring
- For base mounting only
- Fail safe construction
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.