Cup Style Vibration Isolation Mounts - Cupmounts
A universal set of mounts for protection from severe shock environments, high-frequency vibration and structure borne noise.
A universal set of mounts for protection from severe shock environments, high-frequency vibration and structure borne noise. Barry Cupmounts combine protection against severe shock with efficient vibration isolation characteristics at frequencies above 40 Hertz. They can be mounted in any orientation for protection of sensitive electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment from high impact shocks.
|[Natural Frequency]||20-45 Hertz|
|[Transmissibility at Resonance]||4 max. for HI-DAMP™ version (silicone)|
|[Resilient Element]||HI-DAMP™, Universal Black Elastomer, Natural Rubber|
|[Standard Materials]||Zinc Plated Steel or Aluminum|
|[Weight]||Series 1000 = 6 oz.|
- Series 1000 = 4 load ratings to 100 lbs./mount
- Series 2000 = 4 load ratings to 250 lbs./mount
- Series 4000 = 4 load ratings to 900 lbs./mount
- Series 3000 = 4 load ratings to 1,800 lbs./mount
- HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) provides the most damping, an exceptionally high operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC) and is resistant to ozone, fungus and other contaminants.
- Universal Black Elastomer is ideal when moderate damping is required and where oil immersion is encountered. Meets MIL-M-17185 (environmental) and MIL-STD-167 (vibration) specifications. The operating temperature range is -65ºF to +180ºF (-54ºC to +85ºC).
- Natural rubber provides high fatigue life. Operating range is -40ºF to +180ºF (-40ºC to +85ºC).
- Vehicular Electronics
- Motors & Pumps
- Fans & Blowers
- Shipboard Equipment
- Aircraft/Missile Electronics
- Racking Systems
- Random Vibration Environments
Benefits & Features
- Provides protection in all directions
- Provides effective reduction of structure borne noise
- Axial to radial stiffness 1:1
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
- Fail-safe, all-attitude isolators
- Gradually increasing stiffness under compression prevents bottoming out
- Zinc plated steel construction
- Provides isolation for frequencies above 40 Hz at max. load
- Compact, low profile design
- Also available in aluminum for sizes 1000 & 2000
- Load Ratings
- 1000 Performance & Dimensions
- 2000 Performance & Dimensions
- 3000 Performance & Dimensions
- 4000 Performance & Dimensions
- Ordering Information
- Download Catalog
Special Options Available
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance
Quick Contact Form
The personal data collected are processed, the responsibility of which is HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & INDUSTRY INC. company, in order to respond to your request for information and/or for the purpose of commercial prospecting. Mandatory fields to be completed are marked with an asterisk. The legal basis for the processing is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, without prejudice to previous processing operations. Personal data are reserved for the use of the HUTCHINSON group and may only be transmitted to companies of the HUTCHINSON group and/or commercial partners for commercial purposes, if you have expressly consented to this.
In accordance with the regulation relating to personal data (GDPR), you have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as the right of opposition to their processing. You may request the disclosure of your personal data and you have the right to define guidelines for the treatment of your personal data after your death. You can also request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of their processing, and/or file a complaint to your local authority.
You can exercise your rights and ask us about the processing of your personal data by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
To find out more read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.